By using the GaFoMAX online store, the user indicates acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our website.
GaFoMAX allows you to place orders from your online store 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
Products, prices and deadline
The online store GaFoMAX offers for sale a wide range of products with delivery within 48 hours after order confirmation. However, the delivery period for each of the products may change depending on the existing stock. If stock is out of stock, the product will be shipped within 15 days.
The images and technical diagrams presented are merely illustrative, so shapes, finishes, colors and technical data are subject to change.
GaFoMAX, reserves the right to change and/or replace available products, their characteristics, prices and conditions presented without prior notice.
All prices shown include VAT at the legal rate in force.
The GaFoMAX online store accepts the following payment methods:
• Credit card
The GaFoMAX online store provides the following means of delivery:
• DHL and Planzer (For the whole country)
• 21.50 Fr.
• For orders over 100Fr.- shipping costs are free.
Sales made through the GaFoMAX online store strictly comply with the legislation in force in the distance selling regime.
No returns accepted.
In the online store GaFoMAX, the right to the technical warranty applies, which applies in situations of proven manufacturing defect. GaFoMAX has 7 days for its technical services to determine any manufacturing defect, following which it must repair the product or, if this is not possible, provide an equivalent product to the consumer. If none of the above solutions are possible (repair or replacement), there is no possibility of cash refund, but a credit note will be made in favor of the consumer.
Conditions valid for both private and business customers:
1. The customer must send the defective or damaged product to the GaFoMAX facility. Shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
2. The repaired or replaced product will be delivered to the customer as it was received. Shipping costs for the repaired or replaced product will be borne by GaFoMAX.
3. The warranty does not cover damage caused by natural disasters, misuse, abuse, neglect, modification or alteration of any part of the product.
4. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use or maintenance, connection to inappropriate power supplies or alterations to the product made by the customer or by his responsibility.
5. In order to claim a product under warranty, the customer must present the purchase invoice to GaFoMAX to provide proof that the product is within the warranty period.
6. In the event that the product cannot be repaired or replaced as it is no longer sold, GaFoMAX reserves the right to replace it with a product with the same characteristics.
Placing orders at GaFoMAX presupposes acceptance of these terms